You can see more about it here.
I bought it off ebay out in San Antonio, Texas in July, 2008, flew out and drove it home.
This is an image of me and the bus out in San Antonio prior to heading back to Ormond Beach Florida.

Last summer, (2009), I had the exterior painted by Econobake in off white, almost ivory.

The 170 cubic inch powerplant.



Although there is fluid stains around the differential, I have found no drips since I have owned the bus.







As I live two blocks from the beach, there is some surface rust beginning to reappear.

I rattle canned the interior with "Porcelain" colored spray paint from Lowe's.

There is a ding on the right rear that was there when I bought this sweetie.

A bit more surface rust poking through out front.

Needless to say, none of my tools or shop supplies are included in this sale.

There is a later model driver's seat and the passenger seat will need recovering.

Interior lights, front and rear, work.
No comments:
Post a Comment